Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day of Summer


So Today is the first day of Summer. I must say, over the years I have grown to love the season more and more. I used to be a fall and winter lover, but it isn't until this year that I learned to appreciate the beauty of summer. I love that everything is in full bloom and the sun is usually shining. Even when the sun is not shining, I enjoy the summer rain and the occasional storm now and then. The only downside to all of this: the heat. I absolutely cannot STAND it. Oh well, you cannot have everything. With all that being said, I close this post by saying that I feel as if I have recently been blessed with more wisdom. It feels as if my third eye has been cleansed. I can look at things from a somewhat fresh perspective. Tomorrow I head to Albany to take a look at SUNY Albany, the university I will be attending in the fall. I am very excited and cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment